5 Gifts Every Mom Wants
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and if you’re still stumped on what to get your mom or favorite motherly figures in your life, I’ve got a few ideas for you!
1. Framed photo of you. If you don’t have a great photo of you smiling with your face visible to the camera, add a personal photoshoot to your to-do list asap. Every mom I know says great quality prints of their children is the best gift ever! Print a nice quality 5x7 or larger print for your momma and watch the joy in her face when she opens it!
2. Personalized Photo Calendar with prints of her favorite people in each month.
3. Gift Certificate for a family photo shoot, mother/daughter photoshoot or a personal photo shoot for mom that pampers her and makes her feel fabulous!
4. Photo Books. Gather together all your favorite moments and memories caught on camera with your mom and put them together in a simple photo book for her coffee table. My mom and MIL both love to show off their books to friends and family and I’m betting yours will too!
5. Custom Photo Box with prints and USB of digital photos. This is the perfect gift for the mom who loves physical prints to show off or add to albums, but also wants her favorite photos as screensavers on her computer and phone.
If you’re a past client of mine, just head to your online gallery to customize your products. Never had a photoshoot with me before? Head to the contact page to let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll help you create an awesome gift for your mom!
Happy Mother’s Day!