These are a few of my favorite things..
Spring allergies are knocking on my door and instead of inviting them in and being all mopey, I figured I'd drink a glass of vitamins and find something positive to do. Which brings me to this list of 10 of my favorite things right now. I'm not endorsed by any of these companies; I'm truly just digging these things.
1. Our Coffee Gator Pour Over. Deliciously smooth coffee is so easy to make in this every morning that my Keurig has officially taken the backseat.
2. My patio palm tree that's fighting incredibly hard to stay alive like a champ.
3. The fact that it's supposed to hit 70 degrees this week. Can I get a hallelujah!?
4. The book I'm currently reading called Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi. He's a wise man and really inspires me within my business.
5. Icon Glamorous Wash for my sheets. I was gifted a mini jug of this laundry detergent and my bed smells so. darn. good.
6. Lady Yum Macarons. If you're ever in Kirkland, WA (or the SEA airport), do not miss the opportunity to try these babies.
7. I company I recently discovered called Freeset USA which creates Fair Trade and ethically made products that empower women and help to end human trafficking. You can shop their products here: https://freesetusa.com/pages/our-story
8. Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palettes. These pretties make doing makeup fun.
9. Audiobooks in general (because they make my commutes much more bearable), but this one called Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton in particular has my love and attention this week.
10. Our new alarm clock. It mimics the sun rising by gradually brightening up until my alarm sounds. Some people say it doesn't work, but since I'm a light sleeper - I'm finding success with it! Plus, I'm a fan of not depending on my phone next to my head all night long anymore.
And there they are! What are some of your favorite things at the moment? I'd love a new book recommendation!